Who are We ?
• How do we use your personal information?
• How long do we keep your personal information?
• How do we share your personal information?
• Where do we keep your personal information?
• What rights do you have in relation to your personal information?
• How do we safeguard your personal information?
• How will we update this Policy?
• Other important information.
• How can you contact us about this Policy?
What personal information do we collect?
We collect information that you supply to us when you choose to contact us for more information or when you register for one of our websites or online services. You may supply the information directly to us or indirectly by using your credentials from third parties such as LinkedIn or Facebook. This information typically includes your name, professional credentials, email address and other contact data. We may append information from other sources, such as Google Analytics, to supplement what you give us. We do, on occasion, obtain or license contact information from third parties for limited marketing purposes, such as maintaining an accurate marketing database.
We gather date, time and certain additional information about a user’s browser and system or device configuration and capabilities, navigation history and IP address for all visitors to our web sites. We may use this information for our internal security audit log, for trend analysis and system administration and to gather broad information about our audiences. When you submit information through a form on one of our websites, we capture and store your IP address and email address. We use this information for website personalization purposes.
How do we use your personal information?We may use personal information we collect to:
• Provide and administer our services.
• Understand our audience and improve how our websites work.
• Contact you and answer your questions.
• Market and advertise our products and services to you.
• Allow you to publish comments and participate in professional web-based forums.
• Keep our systems, users, employees and services safe.
• Provide you with the information or support you requested.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary in light of the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period of time for which your personal information may be kept include:.• The nature and type of personal information that you provide to us.
• The purpose for which you provide your personal information to us.
• Necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may retain your information for a longer time period if we are required to do so by law.
How do we share your personal information?
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties, including• To other members of our companies.
• To vendors that work on our behalf.
• To law enforcement when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us.
• To exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; and
• To protect human safety or our networks or property, or as part of a sale or merger of our company or business assets.
Cookies on our Website
1) We want to ensure that your visit to our website is smooth, reliable, and as useful to you as possible. Subject to your consent where required by applicable law, we use Google Analytics to help us improve the use and functionality of the website and to better understand how visitors use the website and the tools and services offered on it. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent cookies being stored. Please note if you do turn cookies off, this may limit the on-line service that we are able to provide to you, and may affect your visitor experience. By changing its settings you can instruct your browser to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website2) What are Cookies?
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation, Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and "Data sharing" is disabled.
We don't use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
How do we safeguard your personal information?
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that Amplo Global cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal information in a similar manner. Unencrypted information – including information sent via E-mail – may also be able to be read by third parties. As a user of our services, you are responsible for protecting the information you provide, including user name and passwords, from misuse, by encryption or other means.
How will we update this Policy?
Other important information
Our sites contain links to other websites not owned by Amplo Global. We do not control the content or privacy practices of those sites. Our websites and offerings are directed to people in their business or professional capacities.
They are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit information online from, or market online to, children under 13 years of age.
We process personal information on the basis of your consent, except when you enter into a contract for the provision of services, or when we have other legitimate interest based on your interaction with us. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not affect any prior processing of your personal information.
How can you contact us about this Policy?
371 Hoes Ln #200 Piscataway, NJ 08854